This week has been pretty crazy for us. On Aug 1st, my good friend Jamie Morgan got married. That night I had my 10 year High School reunion. Then the next morning we woke up at 6am to Bear Lake with the family.
This was Jamie's wedding dinner the night before she got married.

Just after Jamie got married.

I had a great time seeing all my friends from high school. Here are some pictures of everyone.
Kim, Debbie, Jeni, Linsey, Me, Muranda, Teylor


Brooke, Kim, Debbie, Jeni, Teylor, Muranda
Linsey, Me
3 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the pictures from the reunion! AND I love the bear lake picts! Isn't Bear Lake the best vacation spot - so close and so much fun! Tyler is adorable - and how much fun to celebrate his 2nd birthday:)I am so glad you found my blog:) Can't wait to see you on the 18th!! p.s tell courtney to come to the girls dinner too!!
Michelle!! Looks like Bear Lake was a blast. I love boating. Tyler is a doll. Also so glad to see pics from Jamie's wedding. You guys look great! Funny it is my 10 year this week... I recognize a few people from your pictures. Small world.
how fun to see everyone! i wish i had gone to my reunion! Well your such a cutie and so sweet! love ya!
oh and what a great time in bear lake! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment