Monday, August 18, 2008

August Campout

For the past 2 years we've gone to WY for a campout with the Moultrie family. We had another fun year, as usual. Thanks Cody for the campsite!

The 3 boys, Morgan, Jack and Tyler, had a great time together. They hiked all over the campsite together hunting for monsters.
Jack, Morgan, Rachel
Tyler, Hannah and Ruby

Don't know why he was so upset. Ha Ha.

Chelsey (with Norah), Madilyn, Randy, Grandpa
Jack, Cody and Ruby
Joel and Tyler
Tyler, Grandpa and Jack
Rachel
Jack, Morgan
Tyler, Hannah and Ruby
This is all the grandkids except for the new babies - Norah and Lucy
Lindsey and Norah Natalie and Lucy


Kaelynn, Lindsey, Bryce and Brittney

7 comments:

Heath said...

WOW camping! Something that has been off my resume for a long time. Did you hear we canceled the Lava Hot Springs trip? It is Labor Day Weekend that week and Cort and I are both too boneheaded to have recognized it! We'll maybe do a cabin retreat or something else instead!

Wendy said...

Hey guys,
cute pics! I will be putting my camping pics on my blog soon. I got a bunch of cute ones of Ty.
See ya later.
Fun camping with you guys. I really hope Joel is feeling better.
Love you guys
W

Ashleigh said...

looks like a fun camping trip. your son has grown so much. i can't believe it. i see that you went to the reunion. i am sad i ended up missing it. looks like fun. talk to you soon
Ashleigh (Garner)

Ashleigh said...

p.s. my blog is private so if you email me with your email address I can add you so you can view it
ashleighbennett@comcast.net

The Fairbanks said...

How fun! I love blogs for this very reason. It is so fun to catch up with friends. I can't believe how big your little boy is. I remember when he was just brand new. That is hilarious how you found me. What a small world! Are you loving working from home? I miss Contacts. It was such a great place to work! Let's keep in touch!

Chris and Hilary said...

Yay! Michelle, I am so happy you found our blog! We all need to get together soon for a play date/BBQ or something!

Chelsey said...

I hardly took any pictures. I am usually the crazy picture taker. But it looks like you got so pretty good ones. But, lindsey is holding Norah in the picture, not Lucy. Don't worry. I looked at it three times beore I noticed. They kinda look alike. :)