Friday, August 8, 2008

~ Bear Lake ~

Tyler loved riding on the boat.
Elle, Jason and Mitchell

Joel was actually swatting at a mosquito right at the exact time I took the picture. He looks so funny I just had to post this one!
My two brothers getting wakeboarding.
Steven and Jason. My brother in law, Clint, doing a back flip.


Tyler's 2 year birthday! We celebrated his birthday on August 5th in Bear Lake. He loved when we all sang to him. He got the biggest grin on his face.
He got a cool scooter from Ace and Elle.
This is what he got from Grandma and Grandpa - his own 4 wheeler!







Mitchell got "stuck" on the wall and then it turned into a handstand contest.



Tyler learning to play tennis.
Bampa "Bob" feeding the birds.
Tyler loved jumping off our bed onto Steve's air mattress. He would do this for hours.


I just love these pictures of my Ty Man.



Tyler fell asleep with minutes of leaving Bear Lake. He got these sunglasses the night before and he fell asleep with them on.

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Bear Lake looks awesome. Glad you guys had fun. Next week in Wyoming, it's going to be fun. Ty is so stickin' cute.

Wendy said...

Hey guys,
Looks like a fun trip to bear lake. We just got back from Yellowstone, which is where we were two years ago when Tyler was born. Happy Birthday Tyler! Cute blog. See ya next weekend!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

It looks like you have had a fun week! Bear Lake is so much fun! The weather is usually perfect!You guys did a lot of fun activities! The table handstands cracked me up. What a fun family!

The Shirley Family said...

Hey Michelle,
We love Bear Lake, it looks like you guys had tons of fun. You have the cutest little family. Tyler is adorable!! It was so much fun catching up and seeing you at the reunion. I'm excited for GNO.

Jamie said...

So fun! I think I would rather be boating than anything else. And Bear Lake is so beautiful. I love that picture of Tyler with his Grandpa. What a incredibly cute little guy you have there.

CharlieJo said...

Hey guys! Hope it's ok, our neighbor shared your blog addy with me. ;) LOVE your pictures. see you around. Em