Monday, December 21, 2009

Ponytail

I pulled her hair back yesterday and just loved it. Here's Makenna's first ponytail - and she just turned 7 months old. :)


9 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

OMGoodness! so darn cute! And it's thick too. wow, you gave her some good genes. Still waiting for Kamryn to get some hair. oh well, you win some you lose some, eh?! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

CharlieJo said...

love it! I remember how excited I was when my girls had long enough hair to pull up in a ponytail. ;)

Chris and Hilary said...

That is unbelieveable! Most little girls are lucky to have a full pony tail by the time they are 2. She is such a doll! I can't get over how stinkin' cute she is! I love those cheeks!

Erika + Sean said...

OMG! I cannot believe your SEVEN-MONTH-OLD has a ponytail! My six-month-old is very, very jealous. :)

Merry Christmas!

Jer & Cort Smith said...

I can not believe that you can already put her hair in a pony tail! I have only been able to do that with Elle's hair for a few months and she is over a year older! She is so cute.

Moleff Family! said...

she is so dang cute! I love her hair, is she standing in that picture by the tree. OMGosh she is getting big! Darling pics as usual!

Heath said...

Over the top cute! I can't wait to see it LONG and thick. She is one beautiful girl!

The Fords said...

oh my gosh! what a lucky lil' girl! I can't believe how much hair she has! I would LOVE thick hair!
I love the ponytail! :)

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Marianne said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe how much gorgeous hair she has! What a cutie!