I just love her smile!

This was Makenna when she was only a few weeks old. She was so tiny.

Ace and the boys. He is the best uncle and loves his nephews.

Addie, Ty and their bubble blowers...

So if you know Tyler well, you know how much he loves his blankie. I thought this was so cute. He tucked his little sister in with HIS blankie. He really loves her so much.


One of those days when they dress themselves. His waist is through one of the leg holes!

Strike a pose...

This was our first attempt at the whole family going to church. Both kids fell asleep with their dad.
We watched Cort's kids one night and they all flocked to Joel.


We decided to re-do our fire place. I like this much better.
4 comments:
Very cute Michelle. Looks like you guys have been having a great summer so far. I still need to see your little girl in person. She is adorable. I think she looks just like you.
Tyler is a hoot and a very great big brother...I still love him telling me "I have a baby sister"...yes I know I have met her :)
Lauren
I love that her hair is staying! She is too adorable for words. All wonderful pictures. I'm so glad you're having an eventful summer. We need to all get together again! ..soon.
Michelle, SO CUTE!!! I love all the pictures. Your family is adorable and Makenna looks like she's got everyone wrapped around her little smiles and fingers.
Post a Comment