She was born on Friday May 8th at 5:52am. She was 5 lb 8 oz and 19 inches long. She has TONS of dark black hair. She got so many compliments from everyone that saw her. Every nurse said something about it. I was asked by one nurse if my husband was Hawaiian or Samoan and another asked if he was Latino. One nurse told me that every time she took her back and forth to the nursery, she was stopped by other people in the hall to comment on her hair. One of the nurses that worked in the nursery came to pick her up one day for the hearing test and she said, "Oh, you're the one with the cutest baby!" Another one of my nurses on my last day at the hospital told me, "Do you know that everyone is just talking about how beautiful your baby is?" I'm not sure where Makenna got the good looks from. :) She must have gotten all her black hair from Joel though.
She has been such a good baby. I was really worried because Tyler was so hard, but she has been such an angel. We are just so glad she's here and she's healthy. Tyler is so sweet to her. He just loves his little sister.




21 comments:
We love you, Makenna! We are so glad that you are here! Early! Remind me Michelle, to bring you the new date for the frame! ALL of the pictures are so Darling! I love, Love, LOVE all her hair! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you! I hope you are feeling well too, Michelle! We love you Moultrie Family!
Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL!! All that hair is amazing! I love it. You will have so much fun with it! Coming a little early is great, isn't it! I'm glad that she is healthy and happy! Those pictures of Ty are so cute with her. Big brothers are so fun!
Oh she is so darling and Ty is such a great big brother! I loved it yesterday when we came to visit how he shouted "Do you want to see my baby sister?...SO TUTE! We love you MaKenna and hopefully I will be able to hold you this weekend :)
Lauren AKA Uncle R
Hahaha...
wow, she has more hair than Melody! :D She's precious!! congrats. can't wait to see her. if you need help with anything let me know. ;)
I agree, she is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to you all.
Congratulations you guys! She is perfect and I can't wait to see her in person! Michelle, I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! She is just darling!! And I love the photos with her big brother - so precious!!
Yeah...congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! She is ADORABLE!!
CONGRATS!!! she IS So beautiful! Cute pics=)
Yea for pictures! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can see why so many people were talking about her. I can't wait to meet her!
Congrats Michelle!! She is beautiful!! Avaree looked kind of similar with dark hair just like that! I loved it. The second baby was much easier for me. I hope you have a quick recovery and adjustment.
Oh yeah! New babies are the best. She is so cute! I love the tons of dark hair. Congrats!!!
Linsey
congradts!!! she is SO cute! I agree w- all the nurses Im glad thing went so well, if you need anything please let me know!
I can not believe her hair! She is adorable, I would not expect anything less! I am excited to see her. Talk to you soon.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I am jealous of all that dark hair. I'm so glad to hear that Makenna is a good baby.
I my goodness she is gorgeous! I can see why nurses said that so much. And of course she gets it from both parents, I wouldnt expect anything less! your so beautiful and I am so happy for you! I want to come by and also bring you dinner!!
congrats! she is beautiful!
WHAT???? Were you just shocked beyond belief? What a head of lucious locks! She is beautiful Michelle. I can't wait to meet her. I'm so happy all is well with baby and mama. You DESERVE a good baby!!!!
Congrats! She IS beautiful! No mistaking her for a little boy (like my poor baldy girl). :( I'm glad she is healthy and a good baby for you. I'm so happy for you guys!
Wow, she is beautiful! There is nothing cuter than all that soft downy hair. What a sweet blessing for you and your family. Congrats!
Post a Comment