
Joel's sister Chelsey made me this beautiful cake for the shower. Isn't she so creative!! I love it. She has a really neat talent at making and creating awesome cakes. This isn't the only cute one she's made. If you're interested in a custom cake for any occasion, check out her site at http://sweetandprettycakes.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:
that cake is absolutely GORGEOUS! i will keep her blog address handy so i can refer her to people i know :)
Love the cake. I will also keep her blog handy. It must be getting close to the big day if your doing showers already!!
Oh & you look so cute, I saw you at church today but didn't get a chance to tell you.
I also wanted to let you know I changed my blog if you're interested it's racenmommy.blogspot.com. ~Christy
Wow! That cake is awesome. I will definitely remember her when I am in need of a cute cake. I can't believe how close you are getting to having that little one.
Michelle, you are so sweet to put my cake and site on you blog. I'm glad you liked the cake. I can't wait to meet little Makenna in 3 weeks!
So cute! I love that cake. You almost don't want to cut it. What a neat talent to have! I'm so excited for you to have your baby! You look so cute prego! Anyhow I hope all is well! Enjoy Tyler for a few more weeks till baby comes!
not ALL the girls got together. hehe. but i wish i could have been there!
that cake is awesome. and YAY! Makenna is here! i can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment