Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September Update

I haven't posted much lately, so here's what we've done in September.
Tyler at Rachel's blessing. He played with this rake for about an hour.
We were at Home Depot one day and Tyler happened to take his fire truck in with us. While we were in there, a group of firefighters were walking out in front of us. Tyler started making his fire engine siren and they all turned around and laughed. They saw his fire truck in his hand and asked him if he wanted to see their big fire truck. It was hilarious.


Ty and Mitchy at the zoo.


Ruby and Tyler. I think they look so much alike.

I changed Tyler's diaper and went to wash my hands. When I came back this is what I saw.

8 comments:

Aroura said...

That's so awesome that he got to sit in the big fire truck! Did he just love it?! I love the knees tucked up into the shirt, too!

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Michelle- I am so happy you popped on my blog, long time no talk to. Your little man is darling and it looks like you have been having lots of fun. Email me and let me know what you are up to. Lets get together with the kids.
socalsocalsocal@hotmail.com

Chelsey said...

Wow, I never realized that Ty and Ruby looked so similar. You'd think they were brother and sister.

Jamie said...

I love the playing with the rake for an hour it's the little things like that, that kids do, that makes me smile. They are so easy going and simple to please. In their eyes life is good. I need to be more child like. What a cutie.

CAMERAHAPPY said...

That is a cute story about the fire truck. The fire guys are always so nice to kids, and make it fun for them. Ty is such a cute kid! We will see you around.

Heath said...

Chelles-

Ty is so cute. Aren't Firemen awesome? It's like they all remember what is was like to be a little kid! I love to take my boys to the firestation. Hey, I'll probably be seeing you soon at the Murder Mystery Dinner. (if you haven't heard about it yet, you will soon and I hope you two can come)

Torgylicious said...

Hey Michelle it's Camille. I am new to the blogging world and started my own. Hope you don't care I am going to link you as one of my friends cuz I need some : ) Check me out at torgylicious.blogspot.com! Your blog is cute.. Hope everything is oging good

Anonymous said...

I am a beetdigger! I graduated from Jordan in 2002. I didn't know you went there! When did you graduate?