We had a Girls Night Out with some great friends in our neighborhood. We all went to Cafe Rio and than ate banana splits and smoothies while singing karaoko. We had a fun time!
Michelle I am going to be planning a girls night with the family. Maybe in September. i think all of the guys are going on their guys trip that month. So maybe after that and the men can watch the kids and we will have some fun. Let me know if you have any ideas for what to do other than to get together and eat awesome food.
HELLO!!!!! I didn't even know you had a blog! And then I come and see it (through Cort's) and there I am on your blogroll. Why haven't you stopped by and said Hi?
Cute pictures. You guys have taken Ty all over the place. What a lucky guy! Your girl's night out looks incredibly fun. There are tons of girls too. Geez, it makes our GNO together look piddly! See you Thursday.
Hey that was a fun night! I saw your blog through Ambers, Sounds like lots of fun trips! You lucky people! That was a great night! Thanks for the ride home!!! See you soon!
Hey there Michelle! I swear everyone's got a blog these days. I just saw you to off of Amber's and I just had to say hi! I love that picture on your header of Joel and Tyler, so cute! You guys are such a neat family. I'll be checking back often, if that's OK. Jamie Oh yeah, and if you want to check us out send me your email and I'll send you a invite since ours is private. Sorry a little annoying I know. jawelker@hotmail.com
5 comments:
Michelle I am going to be planning a girls night with the family. Maybe in September. i think all of the guys are going on their guys trip that month. So maybe after that and the men can watch the kids and we will have some fun. Let me know if you have any ideas for what to do other than to get together and eat awesome food.
HELLO!!!!! I didn't even know you had a blog! And then I come and see it (through Cort's) and there I am on your blogroll. Why haven't you stopped by and said Hi?
Cute pictures. You guys have taken Ty all over the place. What a lucky guy! Your girl's night out looks incredibly fun. There are tons of girls too. Geez, it makes our GNO together look piddly! See you Thursday.
You better say Hi.
Hey that was a fun night! I saw your blog through Ambers, Sounds like lots of fun trips! You lucky people! That was a great night! Thanks for the ride home!!! See you soon!
Hey there Michelle! I swear everyone's got a blog these days. I just saw you to off of Amber's and I just had to say hi! I love that picture on your header of Joel and Tyler, so cute! You guys are such a neat family. I'll be checking back often, if that's OK.
Jamie
Oh yeah, and if you want to check us out send me your email and I'll send you a invite since ours is private. Sorry a little annoying I know. jawelker@hotmail.com
Hey I found you! Cute blog background! Tyler is so cute, I love the picture of him not wanting to step on the grass.
I had a blast last night catching up again. We need to get together again!
Linsey
Post a Comment